11.02.2011

And time goes on...

I have neglected the blogging world for some time now. Soooo...I thought I'd catch everyone up on my life through pictures and short captions! Enjoy!
On the plane to Cali with Josh : ) 

Went to Hollywood to see Conan!
We made it in the show!
Made some lovely stops.
Just a little stroll across City Walk at Universal.
Oh baby brothers! Made it onto The Price is Right! Aired just yesterday!
So fun! Come ooooon down!
Had a fantastic time!

Relaxed on the beach with this oh so handsome guy.
Visited the grandparents and their cutie pups.
Embarked on the doily making world!
Camping and floating trip with people I quite adore!
The view was great ; )
Great guys!
Great man!
Flea markets, flea markets, oh how I love you.
Chopped my hairsss!
Always enjoying the new flea markets with my lovely roommate.
A goodbye dinner for the love of my life.. : (
Enjoying school lunches once again!
Great amber finds!
Moved out and into a new casa.
My Kate has been keeping me great company while Josh is gone.
She's gotten comfortable with cuddling up on my lap!!
Skype time = Happy time : ))
Made a quick stop to Cali and met up with one fun guy.
I surely miss seeing those palm trees every day..
Got to enjoy some time with my beeg brother : )
Fam Jam
Sib Love <3
Happy dos years for Joshua Stephen and me! Love you babe!
Field tripped with 1st graders!
Enjoyed my kitty kisses. She's a little sweetheart I tell ya.
Had some great playground fun!
Chopped off my bangs a tad.
A much needed roommate date with my Mina cutie!
I recently got adventurous with the Fall season.
Lastly...I got crafty!
I turned myself into an Owl Lady for Halloween!
Hootie Hoo!
Obviously there was more that happened in my life over the past few months. But I wanted to share these few with you. Until next time dearies!

No comments:

Post a Comment