3.13.2012

PDX.Livin

Hello!
Yes it has been a while.... I obviously need a little work on my blogging consistency.

I currently am sitting in Sisters Coffee in Portland, OR! Quite the city! It has been a blast being here so far. So nice to be with my love again too. He took me on a lovely belated Valentines date the other day. Restaurant with an ocean view, salt water taffy, hugs, kisses, hand-holding, the works! It was an amazing day. 

Today I am planning on doing a little exploring in the city. But first, I wanted to share a few pictures of some things here and there that I have seen or made within the last couple months. Enjoy!
Thanksgiving treats! Gotta love Pinterest!
I used Hershey's Kisses filled with caramel and almonds. Mini Nutter Butter cookies on top. Mini chocolate chips on that! Tasty little treats!
Of course dark chocolate for the lovers!
Baby brother mustache time.
A little long distance love frame I made for my man out of vintage maps and a quick stitch heart.
Gorgeous gold crochet necklace my mama got me for Christmas! Instant love.
A new fave mug from my boo from Pike Place Market! I love it!
Love me some good fam time.
And some more. I had a great Christmas with them. : )
Of course one of my ultimate highlights of the holiday season. <3
Thank you Silver Dollar City! (Springfield, MO)
Rams and 49ers. 
Flea markets will always make me happy. Lace I found to drape in front of my bedroom window for a little extra elegance.
Love my ladies! Sara and Mina! Both crafty and gorgeous. 
Always great visiting with Jo. : )
Cake pop maker for Christmas....means cake pops allllllll the time!
Staying long distance strong with this handsome guy!
Finally left Starbucks, But made some awesome friends along the way. : )
Fancy wrapping this year. Simple. Just the way I like it. ; )
Oreo truffles in the making!
Oreo football truffles that is! The Superbowl had flare this year! I may have to post a little tutorial for this later. Great fun!
Vday loves to make me crafty. A cutie little heart garland to fill our house with ooey gooey love.
Thrifted a quaint mug to draw on with a ceramic marker from a craft store. The finished product below!
Love love love! So much fun. I can't wait to draw on some more things!
Well...for now that's what I shall post. I am going to be posting more about Portland this week to show what a fabulous time it has been. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment