7.07.2011

hello

Hi there friends!
Last time I checked in with you all I was ranting and raving about thrifts and markets. Today, however, I am going to rant and rave about my vacation! 

I am off to Minnesota! And then California! Two and a half weeks of pure relaxation and bliss. I cannot wait! On top of that, I have been without the boyfran for about a week now : / . I am overdue for a big boyfriend hug! Josh is currently in Minnesota, so I will be meeting him out there. One of his cousins is getting married (hooray for love!). Then, we will be spending some time with his family out at their cabin...BY A LAKE! I have been in dire need of a tan and just some good ol sunshine.

From there Josh and I will fly to California to spend some time with my family. I am so excited about this! After about 2 years of dating, Josh finally gets to see where I grew up! It will be so nice for him to come out to "my turf" and spend some much needed time with my family. Perfection!

So since there is going to be many hours of driving and plane rides these next few weeks, I am going to work on my crocheting! I am actually very thrilled about this. I have recently been working on crochet hair accessory appliques (I suppose I could call them that). One little gem that I have become very fond of is my Bow-band. Take a look:

I simply adore them. And I'm hoping that others do too. Here is one more little gem that I made recently.
I would absolutely love to open up an Etsy shop with these little cuties. So if you have any helpful hints for me it would be much appreciated! I'll be posting again soon I'm sure to update you on my trip. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those little cuties! I am hooked on crochet (I know, a very overused pun!) and just love all the flowers and hearts and bows to be made! Your hair looks gorgeous in that last photo too, by the way!
    (I found you via instagram and had a look at your blog, hehe!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous products!
    You already have an eye for photography...I don't think you need many tips!
    I can't believe you don't have a store already!

    Hidden Cupcakes will be placing an order as soon as you open Shop!

    ReplyDelete