6.26.2011

Flea Market Junkie

I have come to the realization that this is what I have become. 
I am obsessed with going to flea markets, thrift stores, and yard sales! I find the greatest stuff at these places! They're just so hard to pass up, vintage or not. Let me explain further by showing you some of the great finds I have had in just the last month or so....
An old photo box filled with 20's-50's photos.      

An lovely Japanese powder jar that I now use for my stud earrings.
The canister set is Vintage and was given to me by my grandmother. I love it dearly. I found this napkin holder at a nearby flea market and just HAD to add it to my collection.
Of course a few weeks later I found this dainty mug to add to the collection as well. Love it!
This is an awesome vintage bread box that I found. I'm not quite sure what to do with it just yet. But it makes for a cutie edition to my quaint yellow-walled bedroom. : )
My newest absolute favorite! I found this gorgeous armchair for $11.99. I simply adore it.
Precious tea cups and my mushroom mug again.
And this beaut is a chair from a table set that I snagged from a Good Will, I believe, for a makeover.
See! Amazing finds! And still more to come. I will be posting more on the table makeover as time goes on. So keep your little blogger eyes pealed to be amazed!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet blog!
    Love your finds :)
    xx Stacey (mrsclarkjnr on Instagram)

    ReplyDelete