6.22.2011

Inspiration

I'm off work today! The only coffee I'm making is a pot for myself! Love it.

I made myself a lovely breakfast already and began watching some Netflix. If you MUST know.....I was watching a teeny bopper show called Instant Star that ended in 2008 and was on The N, which is now Teen Nick. Ha oh the glory days! Anyways, there was a glitch and the show stopped for whatever reason, and that led me to peruse Etsy of course!
I found a lovely crochet artist: livinginamethyst. She looks pretty new to the Etsy world but I love her crochet style! I found her while looking for a crochet hook organizer. Hers is by FAR my favorite among the bunch on the site. She is my new inspiration to attempt my own. The best part is...if I can't get the hang of it, I can just hop on to her shop and buy the pattern! Perfection!

I am now extremely excited about today. I will work on some projects, do some reading, and then go on a date with Joshua Stephen. Hooray!



Time to get started!







Here is the organizer that livinginamethyst made:

No comments:

Post a Comment