6.21.2011

It's time.

I have currently decided that it is time that I immerse myself into the blogger world. 

Facebook, Twitter, and now Instagram have grabbed hold of my little ol' heart. So, I am welcoming myself with this first post!
It's time that I start making my mark on the world wide web. It's time that I start sharing what I do and can do. It's time that I begin to save my ideas and savor others. 
It's time.

My name is Courtney Leigh Ford. I recently graduated from college with my BS in Elementary Education. Watch out kiddos! Here I come! I am on the prowl for my very first classroom while working at Starbucks. I enjoy coffee, tea, crafting, DIY projects, vintage findings, yard sales, flea markets, and pretty things. I was born and raised in Southern California and at the moment am living in Missouri. Quite the change! I have a wonderful boyfriend named Josh and an amazing roommate named Mina (Who is getting married next summer! Yay!). I have a beautiful cat named Kate, whom I am sure you will hear about quite often. Crocheting is a favorite of mine. I quite like simple things. They make for the most charming to view.

My hopes for my blog is to share with the world about my life and adventures, my findings, my quaint creations, and my appreciation for simplicity. The time has come!





hello

2 comments: